Social Media Strategy Melbourne | Hobart
Social media strategic marketing plans for businesses & brands.
A Red Crayon social media strategy involves the following:
2) Using all means possible and within your budget, we learn everything we can about your social media audience.
3) Next we research the competition to understand how in which they’re currently communicating with your prospective audience. To do this effectively we need to establish social listening, we track both your competitor’s pages and specific key words.
4) Based on the research detailed above we decide on the best digital channels/platforms to reach your audience.
5) We then build a social media content calendar, posting schedule and content mix matrix. Here we define the purpose for all content and the actions we’re looking to see in our audience, we integrate paid, owned and earned media. One-third of your social content promotes your business, converts, and generates profit. One-third of your social content shares ideas and stories from thought leaders in your industry or like-minded businesses. One-third of your social content involves personal interactions with your audience.
6) Test, evaluate and adjust as required, we share the data you need, interpret it and use it to improve your results.